General Assembly Breakfast
Meeting with Virginia General Assembly overviewing topics related to the housing industry for the upcoming session. Members have the opportunity to speak directly with Senators & Delegates.
- Platinum Sponsor: 8 opportunities, $2,000
- Gold Sponsor: 4 opportunities, $1,000
Local Forecast Seminar
Features housing economic forecast & customer preference trends, as well as the top ten builder members with the highest sales from the previous year.
- 4 opportunities, $1,000 (five)
Sales & Marketing Council’s MAME Awards
Major Achievement in Marketing Excellence & Excellence in Remodeling honors outstanding marketing & sales by member firms & individuals.
- 2 opportunities, $1,000
Single-site new homes show. Showcasing the latest in interior decorating ideas, trends, and innovations in new home construction for the next decade. Call Becker and Calliott at (804) 330-8001 for more information.
- Presenting Sponsor, $10,000
- Welcome Center Sponsor, $5,000
- General Sponsors, $5,000
- Preview Party Sponsors, $2,000
- Auto Dealer Sponsor, $5,000
- Event Sponsors, $2,500
Annual membership picnic complete with a live band and a wide variety of food, beverages & fun activity booths.
This event is also utilized by many of our members as their company outing as well as a way to thank clients.
- Beer Truck (provide cups with logo, optional): 8 opportunities, $1,000 (two)
- Band: 4 opportunities, $500
- Booth: 6 opportunities, FREE
- Cash: 2 opportunities, $250
Richmond Parade Of Homes®
Richmond-area new home show for builder members to showcase their products to consumers in an inexpensive way through the Association’s multi-media promotional campaign.
- New Home or Remodeled Entries (Builder Members), $1,995 each
- Supplement Weekend Community & Theme Sponsor, Rates TBD
- Plan Book Ad, Rates TBD
- RichmondParadeofHomes.com Ad (Associate Members), $500
- Parade Awards Breakfast: 4 opportunities, $1,000
Fall Golf Outing
HBAR Annual fall golf outing. Sponsorship includes signage at the event, attendance to the awards cookout and recognition on the registration flyer and at awards cookout.
- Course Refreshment Sponsor, $1,000
- Putting Contest Sponsor, $1,000
- Hole Sponsor, $175 per hole
Leadership & Legacy Dinner
Annual membership gathering with a program to include a guest speaker, installation of the incoming President & presentation of the Ernest E. Mayo Member of the Year & Guy B. Hazelgrove, Jr. Membership Development Awards and induction of the newest members to Hall of Fame.
- Platinum Sponsor: 4 opportunities, $1,000
- Gold Sponsor: 2 opportunities, $500
- Hall of Fame Sponsor opportunities, $500 (three)
Questions? If you have any questions or are interested in a corporate sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 282-0400.
NOTE: Prices and availability subject to change.